Integrity: A Matter of the Heart
1 Chronicles 29:16-17, NIV
O LORD our God, as for all this abundance that we have provided for building you a temple for your Holy Name, it comes from your hand, and all of it belongs to you. I know, my God, that you test the heart and are pleased with integrity. All these things have I given willingly and with honest intent.
Becoming a Person of Integrity…
- Establish your value system based on the Commands of God
- Be committed to honesty, reliability and confidentiality
- Never compromised your personal Convictions for Convenience or Preference
- Set your priority – Do what you must before you do what you want
- Do not trespass God’s pattern, God’s principle or God’s presence
Mending Hearts. Transforming Lives.