GOD: We believe in one God who is sovereign and eternal in His existence, Triune in His manifestation: Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
CREATION: We believe in the Creation according to the Holy Bible.
JESUS CHRIST: We believe that Jesus is the Son of God, born of the Virgin Mary. He was crucified, buried and resurrected on the third day for our complete salvation. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
THE HOLY SPIRIT: We believe God the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Godhead and regenerates, indwells, in-fills and empowers the believer. He is the Spirit of Truth; He is a Comforter and a Teacher.
SALVATION: We believe that Jesus Christ is the savior of all mankind and that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that by repentance, belief in Jesus Christ all men can be saved.
MAN IS TRIUNE: We believe in ministering to the whole-man, spirit, soul and body.
BODY OF CHRIST: We believe the Body (ecclesia) is the Church of Christ, a living organism, with many members. Through the Church the Kingdom of God is demonstrated in the earth.
THE HOLY BIBLE: We believe that the Bible is the inerrant Word of God, and it is the “instruction manual” for the Believer to conduct their daily affairs.
- Holy Communion – participation in Holy Communion represents the body and the blood sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Water Baptism – We believe in the necessity of water baptism by immersion.
FIVE-FOLD MINISTRY: We believe in the five-fold ministry offices/gifts as spiritual leaders in the Body of Christ. Their purpose is to equip and mature the Church.
TITHE AND OFFERING: We believe tithe and offering are acts of worship, which are holy and consecrated unto God.
ETERNITY: We believe in eternal damnation for those who die without Christ. But the righteous will reign with Christ forever in the new heaven and the new earth.
OUR SOCIAL VALUES:
- We believe in traditional marriage between one man and one woman.
- We believe in the sanctity of life for the unborn and the born.
- We believe domestic life is the primary responsibility of the home and is to be complemented by the Church.
- We believe the Church should be bible-based and empowered by the Holy Spirit to effectively minister to every cultural experience